Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They govern the use of this website and provision of Speedy.Site’s services described on this page, acceptance of which constitutes a legally binding contract.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITION
In this agreement the following terms shall have the respective meanings assigned to them: “Agreement” means these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between the terms of this Agreement for the provision of Services, the details of the offering on Speedy.site shall prevail; “Speedy.Site” means 2303851 Ontario Inc, provider of online marketing solutions; “Client” means the Company that enters into an agreement with Speedy.Site , its employees, agents, representatives and sub- contractors, to whom the Service is provided as set out on the website; “You” means any visitor to the Speedy.Site site; “Site” means the Speedy.Site website at https://speedy.site; “Commencement Date” means the date of commencement of the Services which is when the Client pays; “Fees” means the amounts payable by the Client for the Services provided by Speedy.Site as detailed on the website Speedy.Site. “Payment Terms” means the agreed schedule of payments that the customer shall make to Speedy.Site for the provision of services forming part of these Terms and Conditions; “Services” means the services that Speedy.Site currently offers, details of which are on the Speedy.Site website.
This Agreement is by and between Speedy.Site, its Clients their heirs, assigns, agents and contractors and Users of Speedy.Site’s website and is made effective as of order and acceptance of these terms. By accessing the Speedy.Site website, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, acknowledged and agreed to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- By offering this site for use, Speedy.Site provides a worldwide, nonexclusive, non transferable, revocable, limited license to access and make personal use of the information and services on this website, strictly subject to and in accordance with these Terms. Speedy.Site reserves the right to amend or terminate this license at any time and for any reason.
- Failure to comply with these Terms may result in automatic termination of this license, without prior notice. Except for the limited license set forth in these Terms, Speedy.Site does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary materials.
- The Speedy.Site name and logos are registered trademarks and may not be used without our written consent. You agree that all the materials displayed on or available through this website, including without limitation any and all names, logos, data, information, graphics, underlying software, displayed on or available from this website are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and are available for your personal use only. In connection with viewing and using this website, you are permitted to temporarily download one copy of the materials posted on this website onto a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You must not copy, modify, alter, download, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any such materials unless expressly provided for in these Terms or with our express written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Downloading of any information, content or images from this website does not transfer any right or ownership of such information, content or images to you and such information, content or images may be used solely in accordance with these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloadable materials must be retained.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience. Speedy.Site does not control these other websites and cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of the information or other material on these websites. Unless expressly stated on this website, the provision of a link to an external website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website or any of the products or services on that website. You should seek independent expert advice if you have any concerns regarding what services, products or solutions may be suitable for you. Speedy.Site will not be liable for any damages or injury arising from your access to such sites or content.
LIMITATIONS ON USE OF SITE
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic devices, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent Speedy.Site.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Speedy.Site offers website maintenance services that include, but not limited to: search engine optimization (hereinafter “SEO”), Link Building, and Web design/development.
QUOTE FOR PROVISION OF SERVICES
- All quotes are presented on Speedy.Site able to be purchased directly on the site.
COMMENCEMENT OF SERVICES
- Speedy.Site will send the Client an email to the client dashboard requesting additional information for the services. Speedy.Site will commence work within seven (7) days or less after the date of receipt of information.
- Speedy.Site will use its best endeavors to provide Service to the Client within a reasonable timeframe. Speedy.Site is not liable for delays to the project or anticipated timeframes for delivery of service.
- Client agrees to pay for the Products and Services in full prior to work commencing, unless otherwise agreed at Speedy.Site’s discretion. Payments are made in full before any work begins.
- Client acknowledges that no refunds are available once work has commenced on the Project and additional requests for refunds will require Management review.
- If the changes Speedy.Site both implements and recommends don’t result in Good Core Web Vitals on either Mobile or Desktop the client can request and be entitled to a full refund.
- If Client provides Speedy.Site with their credit card information, you authorize Speedy.Site to automatically charge your credit or debit card for charges that apply to your account. Recurring charges will be posted to your credit card until such time that you cancel your account in accordance with Speedy.Site cancellation policy.
- All payments to Speedy.Site will be made in USD (US Dollar).
LATE OR NON-PAYMENT
- If payment has been declined or has not been made no work will begin.
- Client will provide Speedy.Site with reasonable direct and remote access to its website (administrator access in WordPress), and shall provide such other reasonable assistance as Speedy.Site may request, including, but not limited to, providing source code and other statistical, diagnostic information and other relevant information required to enable Speedy.Site to comply with its obligations under this Agreement.
- Speedy.Site shall provide the Services during the continuance of this Agreement Speedy.Site will use reasonable efforts to provide Client with the Services in accordance with the estimated timeline set out on Speedy.Site.
- Where the Service being provided requires, Speedy.Site will liaise with the relevant web agency, hosting company, or other third parties in order to provide the Services. Speedy.Site shall not be liable for any act or omission by the relevant web agency, hosting company, or other third parties, if such act or omission results in Speedy.Site breaching its obligations under this Agreement.
- The Customer agrees Speedy.Site has the right to make changes to or update a Customer’s website. The Customer, as the website owner, agrees to and takes full responsibility for those changes being made.
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- Speedy.Site agrees to execute best practises as outlined on Speedy.Site to improve a Clients website speed.
- Speedy.Site is not responsible for Content residing on the Website. In no event shall Speedy.Site be held liable for any loss of any Content. It is the Clients sole responsibility to maintain appropriate backup of the Clients Content. Speedy.Site makes no guarantee that the data you need will be available.
- Client hereby acknowledges that Speedy.Site is not responsible for any errors, grammatical or otherwise found in submitted material Client provides towards the development of the website.
- Client acknowledges that Speedy.Site will add a “Website Optimized” by “Speedy.Site” link to the footer section of each website they work on.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
- The technology and content provided on the Speedy.Site Site, unless specified otherwise is owned by or licensed to Speedy.Site. Content includes but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software.
- Speedy.Site and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to that content and technology and by continuing to use this website, Client acknowledges said content and technology is protected by Canadian and international intellectual property laws.
- For all content, imagery or photography provided to Speedy.Site in the provision of services, Client hereby warrants:
- they own the intellectual property rights in that content;
- that content does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- that content is not fraudulent, stolen, or otherwise unlawful;
- that content does not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, or criminal law);
- that content is not defamatory, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; and
- that content does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
- Speedy.Site reserves the right to refuse any content it considers to be in contravention with any of the above statements.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Speedy.Site warrants that the services provided will at the time of delivery correspond to the specifications provided in the agreed upon as listed on Speedy.Site
- Client acknowledges that Speedy.Site does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy of design, content, features, features, functions and performance of any web pages optimized by Speedy.Site or any advertisement placed on social media websites or otherwise, nor does it warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of any optimization services it provides.
- Client hereby agrees that the responsibility to check the performance, accuracy and quality of any web pages optimized by Speedy.Site rests solely with them.
- Client hereby agrees that Speedy.Site is not liable for any failure to carry out services for reasons beyond its control including but not limited to acts of God, telecommunication problems, software failure, hardware failure, third party interference, Government, emergency on a major scale or any social disturbance of extreme nature such as industrial strike, riot, terrorism and war or any act or omission of any third party services.
- Client agrees Speedy.Site is not liable for absence of services as a result of illness or holiday.
- The content on this Site is for general information only and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. In particular, the content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Speedy.Site and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision. Any arrangements made between Client and any third party named on this Site is at Client’s sole risk and responsibility.
- USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, Speedy.SiteMAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL Speedy.Site OR ANY OF ITS UNDERLYING SERVICE PROVIDERS, BUSINESS PARTNERS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ACCOUNT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION AS “Speedy.Site”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY MONEY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, COVER, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF Speedy.Site SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. IN THE EVENT THAT NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, Speedy.Site IS FOUND LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), THE LIABILITY OF Speedy.Site TO YOU WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Client acknowledges and agrees that Speedy.Site, at its sole discretion, may suspend access to this website, suspend services or terminate this Agreement if the Client:
- fails to pay any sum due under this Agreement
- has a website that at the discretion of Speedy.Site will not benefit from the service
- fails to fulfill any of its obligations under any part of this or any other agreement that it has with Speedy.Site; or
- interferes with or impairs the Service, or Speedy.Site’s ability to deliver the Services.
- behaves in a manner found to be unlawful, inconsistent with, or in violation of, the letter or spirit of the terms of this Agreement.
- Save as provided in this Agreement each party shall keep in strict confidence all technical or commercial know-how, specifications, inventions, processes or initiatives which are of a confidential nature and have been disclosed by one party to the other. Each party shall restrict disclosure of such confidential material to such of its employees as need to know the same for the purpose of discharging its obligations under the Agreement and shall ensure that such employees are subject to corresponding obligations of confidentiality.
- Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Speedy.Site, its employees, directors, heirs and assigns against all liability, loss, damage and expense of any nature, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the publishing, distribution, or transmission of any advertisement submitted by or on behalf of the Client or the linkage of any advertisement to any other material.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, or invalid, for any reason, then that provision is deemed to be modified to the extent required to remedy the unenforceability or invalidity or if it is not possible to remedy the unenforceability or invalidity, that provision is to be severed from these Terms and these Terms will otherwise remain in full force.
- This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada The parties submit all disputes arising between them to the courts in the Province of Ontario Canada and any court competent to hear appeals from those courts of the first instance.
- These Terms are the entire agreement between the parties regarding the use of this Website and the purchase of any services and supersede all previous negotiations, commitments, and agreements about the website and the services.